Sunday, February 5, 2012

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN SCARF

When you think about Alexander McQueen, you'll automatically think about the famous skull printed scarves. The scarves are available in lots of colours. But I have a basic one: a black and white skull scarf. And I'm totally in love with it!



Even if you wear it with a simple white T-shirt, it'll make your look fabulous. I chose this colour because I wanted something normal that I could wear with lots of clothes.


LOUISE 54 | BRUSSELS
You can wear it every season.As long as it fits with the look.


BTW: Be careful with those silk scarves. If you get stuck in something with the scarf, I can guarantee you that it will be ruined. So take care while wearing those beautiful and pricy scarves!

x
- Jen Jen

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about thats all !!!
    It would look awsome with everything!

    http://goldengrasszn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete