Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LOUBOUTIN MY GAWD

Have you heard about the new capsule collection from Christian Louboutin already? It's a new little (yes, too bad) collection for the 20th birthday of the brand. In France 20 years is a whole generation, so they're celebrating the first generation of Louboutin. The capsule collection has 20 pairs of shoes and 6 handbags.

You can view the whole collection on the Louboutin facebook page, HERE!
Here are my favourites:
Artemis Shoemania

The Bois Dore
The Unzip Booty
The Daf Booty Tag
The Isolde



Hey, I only showed four shoes and 1 bag. But that's because it's not a very big collection, so I just picked my favourites. And those are the ones I like the most! Look at the last one, my god! It's awesome. The little spikes are fantastic, and sexy!
But I do like most of them, C. Louboutin shows us once again that he knows how to make gorgeous shoes! And I never wore them - and I'm never going to - but I'm sure they're like heaven for a girl's feet!

XOXO
Kenneth

No comments:

Post a Comment