Wednesday, February 8, 2012

MUSE OF THE WEEK: THE OLSEN TWINS

My favourite fashion twins. Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen. I adore them! Their style is fantastic and somewhat dared. I wish I had their closets, that'd be my heaven. I want to have a twin sis too, Ashley and Mary-Kate can borrow each others clothes.


Ashley looks like a sexy vampire here! Her dark lipstick matches so well with her dress.


Look at that! Slaying in (kind off) casual clothes!


I love their suits.  Classy and feminine.


Mary-Kate looks beautiful in her red dress. With wavy hair and her ring <3. While Ashley goes sexy with a black dress.


She looks so amazing ans her gloves, my god! HEAVEN MUCH?!

What's your favourite outfit of those? And what do you think about The Olsen Twins?

x
- Jen Jen

7 comments:

  1. Ik ben meestal niet echt voor hun stijl, maar dit zijn best wel leuke outfits (:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAmazing, not just the Olsens( I love the two of them btw.) but the rest of the stuff on your blog!!

    www.styleintoxicated.com
    follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably the only "celebs" with actual style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have such an amazing personal style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. de laatste foto is een hele leuke outfit! leuk om ze is een keer niet in een hippie-achtige zak te zien, want dat is zonde van hun mooie figuurtjes haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First and last pics are stunnning. especially the dress and the lipstick and the hair in 1!

    ReplyDelete