Sunday, February 5, 2012

I NEED SHOES

I always go out to shop shoes, but I always end up buying other things like cardigans and jeans etc etc. I don't own that much shoes. But I do have a few pair of shoes that I like to wear, although I need a lot more!

The list of shoes I want goes on for hours and hours, but hey, I'm not going to waste hours of your time, am I? So I'll just show you guys some of the pairs I want! (Hey, and I'm a guy, so don't expect pumps and wedges and stuff)
Diesel - Price: €115

Burberry - Price: €185
Rain boots are always a good option when it snowed or when it's raining. And why don't do it classy with Burberry ones?
ZARA - Price: €80
I adore ankle boots for guys!
Pull and Bear - Price: €60
Other nice cheap ankle boots! YAY

Tod's - Price: Unknown

Hugo Boss - Price: €230


Vans - Price: Unknown
The last pair is actually my favourite! But I do like all of them. The shoes are nothing out of the box, but when it comes to shoes, I don't think that much out of the box. I like girls with shoes who are over the top, but when it comes to shoes for myself I mostly play it safe.

What's your favourite pair of shoes in this post?

XOXO
- Kenneth


No comments:

Post a Comment