Friday, February 17, 2012

WHAT I BOUGHT IN PARIS

Bonjour mes amis,
I went to Paris with my family this weekend. And it was A MA ZING. I shopped in 'Galeries Lafayette', 'Au Printemps', ...


I saw lots of things that I wanted to buy, but yea, my budget is a bitch and doesn't let me buy all those pretty things. But I did buy something that I've wanted since forever.


TADAA !!!



I was so excited for the arty ring !! I waited so long for them. 

The choice was huge. I wasn't sure which one to buy, but I ended up with the original turquoise. And I love it!

YVES SAINT LAURENT - PARIS


I love the colour. The turquoise colour is amazing. The ring was € 175, but it was worth it. Some friends thought it was ugly and too expensive, but I don't care, I buy it because I like it.
And I'm totally in love with Paris. J'adore Paris! 


I will show the other things another time.
So what's do you think about the arty ring ?
X
Jen Jen


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that ring is AMAZING!! I love him so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ring is sooo beautiful, want something like that too! ♥

    ReplyDelete